Friday, March 14, 2008

2 days til the day of truth

Its friday the 14th. two days before the 2008 round 1 of the South eastern Regional Championships. Everytime I think of it my heart rate goes up, and I ask myself. "Did I really train as hard as I could?" "Am I gonna be fast enough?" "Or am I gonna fall short of what I have been dreaming about and losing sleep over for the last 3 months?" I guess none of us will know until about 1:30 on Sunday afternoon when we see who comes through the finish line on top in one of the most anticipated races of the year. All the classes will be stacked, and this is the first time this year to see who has what, and who has been riding there butt off in the off season. Looking at the Pro field we have here in the south, and hearing who is supposed to be here, it looks like it is gonna one heck of a showdown at hailes trails...

No comments: